I really wanted to do at least one Christmas book tag and I figured why not do this one. It was really fun to do and I tag anyone who wants to do it, to do it and tag me! I’m not 100% sure who created this tag but all credit goes to them!
1) A fictional family you would like to spend Christmas dinner with?
I feel like everyone says this but I really want to spend Christmas dinner with the Weasly’s because they have such an amazing dynamic. And the magic is a plus.
2) A bookish item you would like to receive as a gift?
I’d really love to get some cool bookends because as of right now, some of my books just end up falling over.
3) A fictional character you think would make a perfect Christmas elf?
Honestly, any of the house elves from Hogwarts would be amazing little Christmas elves. That might be a little bit of a cop-out because they really are elves and stuff but I think Doby would be the greatest Elf.
4) Match a book to its perfect Christmas song.
I really couldn’t think of anything for this one.
5) Bah Humbug. A book or fictional character you’ve been disappointed in and should be put on the naughty list?
There was a certain character in Hunting Prince Dracula that I was really disappointed in because they ended up being the murderer…which is why I’m not saying exactly who it is lol.
6) A book or a fictional character you think deserves more love and appreciation and deserve to be put on the nice list?
There are so many books and people that I think should be on the nice list but I really think Nina and Inej from Six of Crows belong on the nice list.
7) Red, Gold, and Green. A book cover that has a wonderfully Christmasy feel to it.
I think the Unravel Me cover is one of the most Christmasy covers I can think of at the moment.
8) A book or series you love so much, you want everyone to find under their Christmas tree this year so they can read it and love it too?
Definitely the A Court of Thorns and Roses trilogy by Sarah J. Maas. This book series is always one that I tell people that would be a good gift for someone who enjoys reading YA books.