Charr Frears is the original creator of this tag and I thought it was just something fun to do as we get closer to the end of 2017! I hope this year has treated you guys well and I hope the next year treats you even better.
1. An author you’d like to read (that you’ve never read before).
Stephanie Garber is an author that I own one book from and it really looks like something that I’d enjoy reading.
2. A book you’d like to read.
Zenith by Sasha Alsberg and Lindsy Cummings
3. A classic you’d like to read.
The Scarlett Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne
4. A book you’d like to re-read.
A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas duh I’ll always want to re-read this lovely book
5. A book you’ve had for ages and want to read.
The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen
6. A big book you’d like to read.
The Song Rising by Samantha Shannon
7. An author you’ve previously read and want to read more of.
Brittany Cavallaro! I love the books that I’ve already read by her and can’t wait to read more.
8. A book you got for Christmas and would like to read.
The illustrated copy of The Prisoner of Azkaban!
9. A series you want to read from start to finish.
Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes
10. A series you want to finish that you’ve already started.
The Witchlands series by Susan Dennard
11. Do you set reading goals? If so, how many books do you want to read in 2018?
I do and I think I’m just going to keep it at about 60 for next year because of exams and everything that got in the way this year.