This tag was created by ReadLikeWildfire and Beccathebookreviewer, and basically what you have to do is write down 30 character names on pieces of paper, put them in a bowl or cup, and then choose two random pieces of paper for each question. There are 15 questions in this tag, and after you’ve picked two characters, you decide which one of them fits the question/situation best, and which one isn’t “good enough”. I decided to do the same kind of image to display the 2 characters but I
I decided to do the same kind of image to display the 2 characters but I’m not sure how I feel about the look of it. I thought it was just something different then just having the words written out.
This just looked like a really fun tag and even though the name looks a little odd on such a nice background, I think it was an interesting idea.
1. You only have one more spot on your Spelling B team, who would you pick to complete your team?
I think I’d have to go with Alaska for the reason that the entirety of her character development takes place at a school, even if she doesn’t go to class often. Also, its very unlikely that I’d get to be in a spelling bee.
2. Both characters want to kill you, which one would you kill first so you have a better chance of surviving?
I’d work with Wylan to kill Sorina cause she could use her illusions to confuse me in order to kill me and then if I really needed to, I’d kill my baby boy Wylan.
3. You’re on the bachelor/bachelorette and you’re down to these two characters, which one are you going to give your rose too?
Thomas ofc! He’s smart and I’d prefer talking to him over Max. I’m a little biased because I really love Stalking Jack the Ripper lmao.
4. You’ve been chosen for the Hunger Games, who would most likely volunteer in your place?
I honestly have no idea but I think Daemon would because he knows that he would be able to win the entire competition! Though Hermione would be able to outsmart everyone else too. Eh I still pick Daemon.
5. You’re stranded on an island. Which character would you sacrifice to engage in cannibalism?
Honestly, Mateo because Daenerys would kill me before I had the chance to even think about hurting her. Besides, I love Daenerys more than Mateo. Oops.
6. You’re the next Marvel superhero who is your sidekick?
Tessa my love! Then again, I’d probably be her sidekick because of how amazing she is! Heathcliff is a no go. No fricken go.
7. You’re a manager of an Avocado admiring company, who would you fire for lack of communication skills?
I could totally see Tamlin being an idiot when it comes to communication so I’d be completely okay with firing him.
8. You’ve just finished a book in which your favorite character dies, which character is most likely to comfort you?
This one’s a no-brainer. Alice would be the one to send me warm cookies and pick the next book for me to read. Voldemorts just a mess.
9. Who would most likely be part of the popular clique?
I think Clary would be in the popular group but she wouldn’t be one of the bitchy girls that everyone secretly hates. Darrow wouldn’t bother with anyone besides his close group of friends so.
10. Who would have the nerve to forget your birthday?
Probably America because she’s so invested in everything else and I just wouldn’t care tbh. Audrey Rose would never forget, she’s too sweet.
11. You’ve just found an upcoming booktube star? Who would most likely be?
Definitely Theodore. Rose is too busy kicking butt to worry about reading and she wouldn’t have enough time to talk about them.
12. Sleepover time! Unfortunately, you can only invite one person, who would you invite?
This is the HARDEST QUESTION OMG. I’m stuck. I love them both. I think I’d have to go with Annabeth just so we could bond over books but I’d sneak Nina in through the back door.
13. Bam, you’re pregnant. Who’s the father/mother?
Feyre would be the mother and she is the absolute best character for a mother! I have to pick her, it’s a betrayal if I don’t lol.
14. You’ve just written a super important text. Who would ‘see’ it, but not reply?
Well, this one is incredibly obvious, isn’t it? Umbridge is the worst and this is definitely something everyone can see her doing, especially me.
15. You’ve just woken up and it’s time for breakfast. Your mum’s been replaced by..who?!
I could only hope that Rhysand happened to be my mother one day. He would be a very interesting mother figure and I’m down to try it out.