Thanks so much to Ana and her mum over at Biblioflies13 for nominating me for this award! I’ve not done one of these before because it’s always felt a little odd but I decided why not this time.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog.
- Add the One Lovely Blog Award logo to your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass this on to as many people as you like (max 15).
- Include this set of rules.
- Inform your nominees.
1. I really love reading, obviously. I prefer to read books in their physical form because I feel like I can just follow a story much better that way. I’ve also just started reading without the dustjacket on because I almost ripped mine a few weeks ago. Definitely a terrifying moment, much scarier than the movie IT.
2. I’ve had my tattoo for a little over a year now! I got the constellation Draco on my right forearm and I absolutely love it. I’m planning on getting more at some point but as of right now, I’m content with the one I have.
3. I really love to watch TV shows with my mum and we’re always looking for new shows to watch. We just started Strain and we’re really liking it so far. I think the only shows that we don’t watch together are Brooklyn Nine-Nine and Game of Thrones.
4. I’m planning to go to Colorado State in order to get my science degree so I can work my way up to a Ph.D. in Veterinary science. I just applied to an online STEM class through NASA so hopefully, I get in and can learn more about science!
5. I had a really long period where I wasn’t reading and that was when I was living overseas because of all the sports I was doing. I got back into it when I moved back to the states but I was still sad that I missed not reading for that long year and a half.
6. I don’t think I’ll ever stop buying books, even though I still have so many unread books sitting on my shelf. I especially love buying books from used bookstores because they have such an amazing atmosphere. They’re also cheaper but books are books.
7. I really love traveling and don’t ever want to stop going to countries that I can learn from. I guess that’s because I’ve grown up traveling and I was born overseas so, to me, it’s in my blood to travel.